Slanted Mixer Rack Case
A Kent Custom creation. Our Slanted Mixer Rack Case will become the backbone of your setup and is currently being used by several successful audio engineers. Whether you're a pro-audio guru, sound technician, or you just want to make life easier, you'll love the ease of use with our slanted mixer rack case. The case comes standard with 4" lockable casters, steel handles, steel recessed twist latches, and front and back lift-off style lids. As pictured, the case will have room for up to a 12 rack mountable mixer board, as well as front and rear rack rails for 16 to 26 rack spaces on the bottom. As with all of our cases, it boasts the strength stability to endure the toughest tours, and meet ATA 300 (flight) standards.
Please make sure to enter ACCURATE dimensions and the correct model number to the left.
See our tracing and sizing guide on the bottom of every page on how to take accurate measurments.
- ► Steel ball corners
- ► ⅜" birch hardwood
- ► Aluminum tongue and groove
- ► Recessed spring loaded steel handles
- ► High performance ester foam
- ► Steel recessed twist latches
- ► 4" polyurethane locking casters
- ► Front and back lift-off style case lids
- ► Double angle aluminum edge trimming
- ► 12 Slanted rack spaces on top
- ► 22" Standard depth
- ► Steel pre tapped rack rails
- ► ¾" Birch hardwood racking system